Saturday, May 3, 2008

I have no mouth but I must comment!

I was recently wondering why I wasn't getting many comments, and chalked it up to one of the following:

a) people don't know this exists (not likely since it's been on my AIM away message 24/7 as well as on my Facebook page)

b) people don't care or don't have an opinion (very possible)

c) There's something else preventing them from commenting.

I can't do much about a) or b) at this point, but I checked on c) and discovered in Blogger's settings that the default was that only Blogger users can comment, using their login and password. So I went ahead and changed it so that a variety of other kinds of accounts are accepted for commenting (including AIM users). So please comment away, if you wish. If you think this is still too restrictive, yell at me and I may change it to allow everyone. The only drawback to that final option is that it allows anonymous (and possibly Spam) comments.

Please, comment away.

No comments:

Post a Comment